Houston Business Litigation, Consumer Debt, and Real Estate Attorney
Call Today: (832) 305-7694
7457 Harwin Dr., Suite 345
Houston, Texas 77036

Within two days of the flood, I received multiple emails for help. One person said, “My rent house was completely flooded, and my landlord kicked me out. I have no place to go.”

Whether you are a Landlord or a Tenant, you have certain rights and obligations with a rent house after a natural disaster. For a quick review of your rights, read your written lease. You may also want to speak with a professional who practices Landlord/Tenant Law. For a free consultation, call (832) 305-7694.

How long does a Landlord have before repairs must be completed?

Do you have the right to terminate your Lease?

Can a renter withhold rent while repairs are pending?

What must a landlord do if a residential rental unit is uninhabitable?

Can hotel and food costs be refunded?

Don’t act without knowing the answers to your specific questions. Many answers are fact specific to your situation and to your lease. Don’t risk making yourself a target for an Eviction or a Repair & Remedy lawsuit.

Comments

10/15/2017 8:15am

I just want you to know that I fully care with what happened to you. I am hoping everything will be even and it will all turn out fine. Just be patient, I know that you will get what you want. I am hoping that our rights will always be exercised so that we may find peace and have good relationship with one another. It's a nice site, I am very much thankful for the stuff it offers.

11/16/2017 10:09pm

Rights is an interesting topic for it is broad and at the same time very critical. I hope the sender is able to get the answer on his/her inquiry or perhaps question. I think he/she must hire a consultant and maybe a lawyer to assist him/her all the way the journey of his/her complaint. I think every course must have a law subject because it is very essential and must be learned by all. It should be common to know our rights so I think we should all be educated about it.

10/20/2017 2:19am

That will never be refunded. There will be a lot of losts if it will be!

10/28/2017 7:14am

Your website definitely relevant into the most bloggers I have got lots of interesting things here after reading this amazing site. Thank you for updating theories and tips best here in joyful.

11/02/2017 5:11am

Without knowing the answers do not behave. Answers are specific to your own own lease also also to a own situation. Do not risk making yourself a target to get an Eviction or perhaps a Repair & Remedy litigation.

11/02/2017 2:28pm

I hope you will find a way how to figure things out. I wish you all the best.

11/24/2017 5:30am

The most impressive thing about writing a website is to make it interesting and i like your blog. Thanks for posting. keep it up